Tuesday 8 December 2009

Met my soul mate

I"ts been a long time since I last posted. Reason: I broke my laptop so I tried to get online with our desktop PC but failed. It just wouldn"t stay online or even connect at all. Naturally I thought my machine was at fault but I checked with the neighbours and they were having exactly the same problems. Anyway, the Internet provider"s call centre is based in India & won"t send an engineer out unless they know exactly when we"re cut off - in fact I was cut off while in the process of writing this but managed to save it. What the hell is happening? I"ve also made a very special friend from the Philippines called Pam. She is lovely but haven"t been able to send messages much because of this fault but the good news is that I just could have met my soul mate. This is like a dream come true - As the old saying goes: Dreams DO come true

No comments: