Friday 19 June 2009

trials & tribulations - Hundreds of applications

On Tuesday I went for an interview for a part-time job at QD stores which has taken over the old Woolworths store. There were 600 applicants for 25 jobs - an indication of the dire job situation in the area. The interview went pretty well though as I was interviewed by a nice blond women so I should have a better chance than I would have done.
I"ve just started an ad words add campaign on Google after they sent me 2 Adwords vouchers worth 125 pounds. I"m trying to get more visitors to my Cult & tv reviews sister site which I"ve had up and running for a few months now. Up untill now, I"ve mostly posted articles on Ezine articles and Hubpages with my website url included. I also use banner exchange & a few other site promo directories but with limited success so far.

No comments: