Wednesday 19 November 2008

Trials & Tribulations - At the pub

The next day {Sat} we went to the pub in the afternoon bcause it was better in the day & played pool and also had a go on the punchbag machine. Trouble was , my first two goes on it didn"t register the score because we hadn"t set it properly. We then set it right & had a go again but my friend & I both missed. Oh well! at least we got some good videos of it. I then thought that I would have a go on the pinball machine. Trouble was, It was turned off so I got underneath it & turned it on at the wall. I then had several goes, not realising why it had been turned off in the first place. Matey from behind the bar came along & pointed out that the score window was smashed so I turned it off again. As I was doing that, I heard a funny bang noise which gave me the fright of my life. It turned out that my friends made it.

No comments: